The Dolphin Cove in Ocho Rios entrance cost includes full use of the following activities:
- Mini-boats to explore the coast
- Interact and snorkel with stingrays
- Take a glass-bottom kayak ride to explore the fascinating underwater world
- Watch our hilarious Shark Show
- Interact with exotic birds, snakes and iguanas on the Jungle Trail walk
- Relax on our glistening white sandy beaches
- Guests can enjoy the tropical surroundings, taste our famous Jamaican coffee at our Star Buccaneers coffee shop, browse for souvenirs or jewellery at our very own gift shops.
- See the Shark Show while the pirates roam freely along the boardwalk of “Little Port Royal” and perform a “jig or two”.
- Be entertained while you are having lunch against the backdrop of the Caribbean Sea.
Cruise Ship Guests
The best way to travel from the Cruise Ship docks is by taxi. There are plenty of taxi waiting to take you for the 10 – 20 minute ride to the dolphin facility. An average cost for a taxi should be about $35 for 1 – 4 persons from Ocho Rios to the Dolphin Facility.
We do provide transfers from these resort towns. All Transfers are paid upon arrival.
Round Trip Transportation to Ocho Rios Dolphin Facility
- Couples San Souci($12pp)
- Couples Tower Isle($20pp)
- Runaway Bay($25pp)
When making your reservation online, please put in the comment box of the online form that you want transfer service. We will contact you by email with a pick up time from you resort. You will need to pay for your round trip transfer upon arrival to dolphin facility.